Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, How's it goin'...

K, There are two things I'm sure of. One is I'm terrified of chainsaw-jugglers. The other is that I haven't updated in a long time. I'm sorry, I've been busy and lazy, kinda a mixture. But now that I'm here, HOW ARE YOU?! How is life how was Christmas and New Years and Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and whatever. I'm addressing to all of you people, not just someone specifically. K first things first, another website you can catch me at (I like heard it on the news and just made an account a hour ago, yippee!) is twitter.com. It's pretty cool, my account place thingamabob is twitter.com/80snerdmal I think, I don't know try it I'll get you the exact URL later. Another thing is e-mail me family, wanna know how you're doing and stuff. K I'm bored I have to go BYE!!! ;-[))))))

No comments: